Saturday, January 2, 2021

My investment record (49) Dec 2020

The estimated holding period return for my portfolio is 7.79%

The estimated holding period return for KLCI is 4.30%

Due to the good performance of my portfolio in the past two months, my current return has slightly outperformed KLCI and Fixed Deposit. A summary chart is as below. 

Trading Activities
1. Sold off BAT (4162). With current CMCO in place and continue competitions from illegal cigarette and E-cigarette, BAT has limited upside potential to increase its revenue and profit further. Hence I sold it off to search for better investment opportunity. 

2. Buy LPI (8621). At a price of RM 13 with projected dividend of 70sen, LPI forecast dividend yield will be more than 5.3%, considering the fact that the company is still growing steadily albeit slowly, this makes it a good place to put my money. 





No comments:

Post a Comment